Delivery & Returns


1st Class Royal Mail – This is now estimated to arrive 2-10 working days

Express Delivery – Can take 1-3 working days

International – Our orders are taking a little longer then usual to arrive with our customers due to delays within Royal Mail in the UK, then on their partners when they are passed over to the relevant country postal service.

Collection – Place your orders before 1pm to collect by 5pm the same day. We will contact you as soon as your order is ready to collect from our workshop:

Hurley Burley Ltd

Front Unit
London House
42 Upper Richmond Road West
SW14 8DD



How and when will my order be delivered?

We aim to create and dispatch your order within one working day.

All our personalisation is carried out on the premises by our master engravers.

Your order will be sent via Royal Mail. We offer a 1st Class delivery service completely FREE OF CHARGE on all standard deliveries within the UK. The delivery time guide is 1-2 working days but is not guaranteed and is often longer at peak gifting times.

We estimate that 90% of First Class items are delivered the next day; however, the remaining 10% can take up to 7 days. There is no guaranteed delivery date or tracking available for First Class post.

ALL orders placed after 3pm on Friday, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays will be dispatched on the next  UK working day. Any orders placed on the 31st January will only be dispatched up until 12pm.

Express Next Day Service is available and delivery is guaranteed on the next working day. You can choose Express Delivery for UK orders only. This service costs £7.00 and orders placed by 3pm Monday – Friday will be shipped the same day and delivered the next day before 1pm. Orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the next working day.

ALL  express orders placed after 3pm on Friday, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays will be dispatched on the next UK working day.

This is a signed for service and if a signature cannot be obtained at the point of delivery the item will be taken to your local sorting office and you will need to collect the item in person within 7 days of the attempted delivery. If the item is not collected within this time it will be returned to us.

International Postage is charged at £10 and is sent via Royal Mail’s International tracked and signed for service. The carrier outside the UK will depend on the destination country.

The delivery time varies dependant on destination but generally is up to 7 days for Europe and 10-14 days worldwide. Please see for further details.

Import Duties and Customs:
When ordering to a country outside of the UK, your items may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.

What is your returns policy?

We offer a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase on all unpersonalised items, as long as it is in its original packaging and condition. If a personalised item is unsuitable we will happily work with you to try and resolve the problem by modifying the item.

We cannot accept refunds or exchanges on earrings for hygiene reasons.

We offer a years guarantee on all our products. The guarantee lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover wear-and-tear, wear parts such as silk, leather or waxed cotton. Please note the special care instructions issued with your purchase.

How do I return goods?

We are pleased to offer a free tracked returns service through Royal Mail for all UK customers.

Create your return label

Please let us know that you are returning your order by email to
The dispatch note received with your order has a return address label for your use.

Please include the following information

1 Your order number

2 Ordering customer name, if different to your own

3 Email and telephone contact details

4 Details of the website/company your order was originally placed with

Please make sure you obtain a proof of posting certificate for your own peace of mind.

Address for returns in the absence of your original dispatch note:

Returns Department, Hurleyburley Ltd, London House, 42 Upper Richmond Road West, London SW14 8DD

We will refund you upon receipt via the card used for payment.

Copyright © 2022 Hurley Burley All Rights Reserved Website Design and Build C2