How to order
Please order through the our website.
If you require a bespoke piece or advice on engraving please email us via the contact form.
You can also talk to us on 02088789087, We are more than happy to answer any questions or help give advice.
How and when will my order be delivered?
We aim to create and dispatch your order within one working day if ordered before 3pm.
All our personalisation is carried out on the premises by our master engravers.
Your order will be sent via Royal Mail. We offer a 1st Class delivery service completely FREE OF CHARGE on all standard deliveries within the UK. The delivery time guide is 1-2 working days but is not guaranteed and is often longer at peak gifting times.
Express Next Day Service is available and delivery is guaranteed before 1pm on the next working day. You can choose Express Delivery for UK orders only. This service costs £7.00 and orders placed by 3pm will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the next working day.
This is a signed for service and if a signature cannot be obtained at the point of delivery the item will be taken to your local sorting office and you will need to collect the item in person within 7 days of the attempted delivery. If the item is not collected within this time it will be returned to us.
International Postage is charged at £10 and is sent via Royal Mail’s International tracked and signed for service. The carrier outside the UK will depend on the destination country.
The delivery time varies dependant on destination but generally is up to 7 days for Europe and 10-14 days worldwide. Please see www.royalmail.co.uk for further details.
Can I collect my order?
Yes. If you live locally it may be easier for you to collect your order yourself. Please place your order as normal, then you can select ‘collection’ form the delivery options at the checkout. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
How will my order be packaged and do you offer a Gift Service?
Most of our Hurleyburley products will come with free gift wrapping. As we now have such a wide range of products, not all of them will have the option of gift wrapping, but this will be stated on their individual product page. We are happy to include a gift card with your special message. This service is free of charge and added at the checkout.
We can send directly to your gift recipient.
Which payment cards do you accept?
We accept payment using the following cards Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo cards.
What is your returns policy?
We offer a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase on all unpersonalised items, as long as it is in its original packaging and condition. If a personalised item is faulty we will happily work with you to replace the product or resolve the problem.
We cannot accept refunds or exchanges on earrings for hygiene reasons.
We offer a years guarantee on all our products. The guarantee lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover wear-and-tear, wear parts such as silk, leather or waxed cotton. Please note the special care instructions issued with your purchase.
How do I return goods?
Please let us know that you are returning your order by email to email@example.com.
The dispatch note received with your order has a return address label for your use.
Please include the following information
1 Your order number
2 Ordering customer name, if different to your own
3 Email and telephone contact details
4 Details of the website/company your order was originally placed with
Please return the order using a free returns label that can be downloaded from this link:
Please include a note of your order number and request.
Please make sure you obtain a proof of posting certificate for your own peace of mind.
We will always refund return postage costs where items are faulty.
Address for returns if are not able to Print free returns label:
Returns Department, Hurleyburley Ltd, Front Unit London House, 42 Upper Richmond Road West, London SW14 8DD
How do I look after my jewellery?
Our jewellery is made with a lifetimes use in mind. How you care for it will determine it’s life span.
We use hallmarked sterling silver which needs regular cleaning with a silver polishing cloth, contact with perfume, body creams etc will cause it to tarnish and discolour. When not being worn silver benefits from being stored in a dark place without exposure to sunlight, a soft pouch within a jewellery box is ideal. It is also recommended that you visit a jeweller once a year to have your jewellery cleaned professionally.
Our gold vermeil jewellery is 925 sterling silver plated in 18 carat rose or yellow gold. These pieces need to be removed when washing or swimming in order to avoid the plating coming off sooner than expected. Be careful to avoid any contact with beauty products such as perfume, hairspray etc as reactions can occur with the jewellery, causing it to tarnish or fade. Cleaning gold plated pieces can be done using a soft jewellery cloth or a cotton ball. Do not using a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating. We recommend storing your gold vermeil jewellery in a soft pouch within a jewellery box.
Our pieces on leather, silk and cotton should not be exposed to water, if they are worn whilst showering or swimming they’re life span will shorten dramatically and we will be unable to replace them.
We use a variety of beautiful pearls and semi precious stones which may occasionally vary. They should not be exposed to chemicals or cleaning agents.
Do we offer Blue Light Discount?
Yes we do – our Blue Light discount code is on the blue light official website, we currently offer 15% off of your order.
Instagram & Facebook Galentines Competition T&Cs:
- Win you and your best gal pal matching friendship bracelets (Product code: HBB244 S & Y)
- Competition runs 27th Jan – 10th Feb
- One pair of winners – one Instagram account selected and their chosen ‘bestie’ who they have been tagged on the competition post on either Instagram or Facebook.
- Both individuals can choose from 925 sterling silver or yellow gold plated 925 sterling silver
- 1 pair of winners will each receive one of our ‘18CT GOLD PLATED OR STERLING SILVER HEART LINK SLIDER BRACELET’ in their choice of colour.
- The chosen winner (the tagger) will have followed @hurleyburleyjewellery and tagged their ‘bestie’ on the social media post on either Facebook or Instagram
- Closing date is Midnight Thursday 10th Feb 2022 – no more names will enter the draw after Midnight (UK time zone).
- Winners must be 18+ and located in the UK
- To enter, you must follow @hurleyburleyjewellery on Instagram and tag your bestie on our competition post on Instagram.
- The winners will be informed via a private message on Instagram / Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The Promoter is Hurleyburley, London.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they are happy for Hurleyburley to share their image on our social media platforms and be included in our emailer sent to our 30K+ subscriber audience.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
Please email us your enquiries through our contact form. We like to be speedy and aim to respond within 24 hours!
Hurley Burley Ltd
42 Upper Richmond Road West
Customer Enquiries: 020 8392 9278
**CLOSED 24th December – 27th December **
**CLOSED 1st January – 2nd January**
Other Enquiries: 020 8878 9087
For press and marketing queries please contact – Charlie@hurleyburley.com
Company Registration No: 7139943
VAT Registration No: 995 6540 64